Apache Cassandra From The Ground Up
I am currently writing “Apache Cassandra From The Ground Up.” The primary goal of the book is to:
- Get an in depth understanding of Apache Cassandra and its place in the NoSQL ecosystem.
- When to use Apache Cassandra and when not to use it
- Understand how Cassandra differs from RDBMS and other NoSQL systems
- Understand Apache Cassandra internals, i.e., various algorithms and distributed systems concepts applied in Apache Cassandra. Understanding these distributed concepts is the key to actually understanding Cassandra
- Understand the reasoning and tradeoffs behind Apache Cassandra design decisions
- Data modeling walkthrough
Sign up for our mailing list and get the first chapter free.